Popular Posts

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Turning 17...

Turning 17 wasn't that big of a deal. I can get my restriction taken off of my license, yippee! My birthday is the same as my mom's so we always celebrate it together. This year our birthday coincided with my junior prom, so it was quite the busy day, but of course we found time to celebrate! I took prom pictures at a friend's house, then I went home and took my dress off and had a birthday party with my family, which was fun of course! I love spending time with my family and am glad that I didn't go to eat with my friends and got to celebrate my birthday, even if we only ordered pizza ;) My main gift was money which is always needed for a busy high school student like me! The prom theme was Electric Avenue, which was mostly interpreted as a neon, splatter painted, street, dance club. The DJ played some really odd music and as I didn't look for a date, I was alas left to the edge of the dance as I was not interested in the "grind"  circle. After prom was where the fun came in! From one to five this morning we had a blow up obstacle course and tons of food, movies, giant tricycles, and sumo wrestling. I sat with my friends until the entertainment showed up. We had a hypnotist and he was pretty awesome! I was very impressed, and some people I believe were faking some of their things and weren't really hypnotized, but the ones that you could tell really were, definitely were interesting to watch! We then had breakfast and went home. I was exhausted when I got home, so I crashed into my bed and slept until noon! I don't think I have ever slept that late, or stayed up until 5 o'clock in the morning before! I had quite the birthday and I can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment