Popular Posts

Friday, October 8, 2010

First post!!

Hello! This is my first EVER blog post! I hope to keep this entertaining with my random thoughts and things that go on throughout my day. Here is a bit about myself: I'm 16, I'm a junior in High School, I don't hate the world or anything, and quite enjoy life, I am a generally happy person, I actually enjoy school, I try to make the most out of every single day. I hope to keep this fun and think it will be a fun experience posting stuff on here...I love to travel and am always finding a reason to get out of town. I am a very active member of the Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America, and am very excited to be attending the Fall Leadership Rally on Sunday-Monday. Well since this is the first post I might as well post about my day too! Ha! I went to school and watched Pirates of the Caribbean in Band since we are working on chair auditions, I never liked that movie, but now that I am a bit older I kind of enjoyed it. I learned electron configuration in chem, and learned about the rise of big business in American History, Had a math test, read my novel in LA, and had a fire drill and spent my online Spanish class time looking at the new iPod touches and iPads, working on my chirstmas list! Then I worked on my beef presentation in my foods 3 class. I am very excited for FLR on Sunday-Monday and my little brother will be coming with me, which will be a first! In my LA class we journal our thoughts about a "Quote of the Day" and todays was something about at first dreams seem impossible, then improbable then they are inevitable. I really enjoyed this quote because I do a lot of thinking and dreaming. I have a sticker on my wall in my bedroom that says, "If you can dream it, you can do it!" I absolutely love quotes and may be filling this space with many in the future! Well this is fun but I will be off doing my Spanish that I neglected in class today!

No comments:

Post a Comment