On my major choice, how hard is it for a school to offer an FCS program?! I can only find two colleges in the entire state of Iowa with that program! How ridiculous?! I just spent three days surrounded by FCS teachers and the experience definitely pushed me towards this decision. I had a fantastic time at the IFCSEP conference and I can't wait to attend it at some point as a teacher! I'm now stressed to the max because every school I'm looking at is costing the upwards of 20,000 plus dollars which my mom is totally against, but it's MY bill I will be racking up, not all hers!
I've had kind of a crappy day today, which is kind of the reason behind this rant. I just needed something to vent to and I decided that anyone who happens to stumble over this completely ridiculous blog can read and enjoy my craziness. My day got crappy when my mom actually got a call saying that the people we babysit for will be switching to someone else for their child care needs. This is a MAJOR problem because I use my small income from babysitting to pay for my FCCLA expenditures. This means that I will be a completely broke High School Student driving all over the place with absolutely no money for gas this year. Oh goodness. This has been stressing me out today.
Surprisingly, I am excited for my senior year. I'm ready to get this show on the road! I'm so excited for everything that is yet to come this year. FCCLA has a TON of things coming my way and I'm excited for the ride. I feel like I have started to grow into my role as First Vice and I think that is a hugely important thing!
Well, until we meet again blog! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment