Popular Posts

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Coming into the final year...

I hear people say ALL the time that they are ready to graduate and move on from high school onto bigger and better things, this isn't completely true with me. I actually do enjoy high school believe it or not! I've got it made right now, no worries, easy classes and I don't have to pay for anything! Sounds great right? I don't know why anyone would want to leave it! I can't believe I am going into my SENIOR year of high school. (Class of 2012 baby!) I am so not ready to graduate! There are so many things I want to do before I graduate, I don't think I will even come close to having enough time! The hardest thing for me about being a senior is the fact that I can't see any of my friends or myself being "old" enough to be seniors, it just doesn't seem like it is time. I guess the saying 'time flies when you're having fun' is very true. The last three years have been the best three years of my life so far. I am excited for all of the perks of being a senior, front row senior parking, first choice of EVERYTHING, and being "on top" of the school. I just don't want to graduate! How hard could it be, I could decide to fail a few classes and just not have the credits and be a "super senior" if I really wanted. I'm really excited to graduate and such, but as May 13, 2012 grows closer ( I know, it's a year away) I start to think and I really like life as it is. I have a jam packed summer, and I hope I can enjoy it being the last summer I have without worries and can enjoy it at home with my family. It seems like I was just elected as an FCCLA state officer, but it has seriously been two and a half months. I can't wait for all of the things that come with this, especially with my senior year, but I want my year to take its time and give me enough time to enjoy everything instead of a huge stressfest. I guess the point of this blog was that I'm just not ready for the next year. I plan to embrace it and enjoy it, but I am so not ready for it to be over quite yet. I honestly have some awesome teachers at my school and I look forward to going EVERY single day although there are days I just don't want to go, when I get there I'm usually glad that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment