Popular Posts

Friday, June 24, 2011

The Life of a Nomad

I feel as though I'm always running and never slowing down. I have literally been traveling it seems every other week since March. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to travel but a few days of doing nothing would be much appreciated! When I'm not on the road, I'm babysitting and even on my supposed days off, somehow I end up with the kids. Not cool. I'm pumped for a relaxing weekend in St. Louis starting bright and early tomorrow! I think it will be nice to go back and not have a schedule! Every trip I go on seems to be so thought out which is my life. I love to know what I'm doing and when, but this break shall be exactly what I need! 2 more weeks from today and I will be enjoying California! I'm so excited! I have a feeling I will be traveling all the time for the next year...oh well, I guess I should get used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment