Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm Back!

On Sunday, 10/10/10, I worked the PowerPoint at my church, and had some technical difficulties, but would definitely do it again. Then I attended my churches potluck, and was able to eat some great food! Then I headed to the High School to load up to go to Fall Leadership Rally! It was a great trip and I am so excited for future trips! Our speakers were AMAZING, I went last year and Kent Butler was great both years! He is one of my favorite speakers ever! I learned a lot and was able to develop my leadership further. We are still crunching numbers on going to Cluster Meeting in St. Louis, but I am hopeful that we will be able to go! I have a lot to do between now and next Wednesday, for our district conference, as I am VP, and have ended up being delegated a bulk of the work. So I will bid you farewell for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment